Managed Security for Healthcare
The security experts at Network Box recognize that protecting healthcare networks and maintaining the privacy of patient records has become more challenging than ever. This is a universal problem faced equally by large hospitals and insurance groups, as well as small regional emergency centers and healthcare practices.
It’s almost impossible to chase the technology needed to secure an IT network that meets the demands of HIPAA, HITECH, Meaningful Use, PCI and other regulatory bodies, all while implementing and managing electronic patient medical records (EMR, HER, PMR, etc.), maintaining guest networks for patients, and handling a migratory staff of physicians, PA’s, attendees and technicians who need access to data.
This is why Network Box created a fully managed and monitored unified threat management (UTM+) solution for healthcare.
Your patients and your healthcare operation are in good hands with Network Box.
In 2000, Network Box launched our fully managed and monitored UTM+ solution. Since that time, we have assisted our healthcare clients in meeting various compliance requirements, in addition to securing their network. Yes, there is a difference between being compliant and being secure. Network Box believes in securing your network from cyber threats, while complying with HIPAA, HITECH and PCI.
When you implement the Network Box UTM+ solution for healthcare, you enjoy:
- 24x7x365 Monitoring and Management
- 13 Security Operations Centers (SOCs) strategically located worldwide
- PUSH Technology (real-time updates)
- Change Management System (meets audit requirements)
- Customizable Summary Reports
- Easy to use GUI with Real-Time information
- Fully Managed and Integrated Firewall
- Full Intrusion Prevention and Intrusion Detection Solution (IPS/IDS)
- Proactive Anti-Malware and Anti-Spam
- Unlimited VPN (IPSEC, PPTP and SSL)
- Integrated Web Proxy and Content Filtering
- Full Web Access Control
- Zero-Day attack protection (Z-Scan proprietary solution)
- IPv6 Ready
Network Box will also support your IT security policies, including BYOD and guest networks.
Network Box is an extension of your IT department and you benefit from the expertise of certified IT security specialists within 13 global operations centers who are all dedicated to nothing but IT security.
Our healthcare clients benefit in many ways:
- No hidden costs - As a managed solution, our clients receive predictable pricing, which is easy to budget.
- Fully scalable - The Network Box solution is sized for your current operation and is easily scalable to meet any growing requirements. You no longer need to “chase” technology or gut and replace numerous devices and software solutions every time your UTM needs change.
- Unlimited VPN sessions – Virtual Private Networks are essential for secure remote access to your network.
- Automatic Patch Management – With our PUSH technology, you no longer put your IT security at risk because of missed patch updates. Network Box updates all of our clients in real-time. In 2013, we’re PUSHing out 19,200 signatures per day on average.
- Access Control – You control what your employees have access to and when they have access to it. Access control not only reduces security risk, but it directly increases the efficiency of your staff.
- Change Control – Quickly log and track any changes made to your Network Box UTM+ solution.
- Zero-Day Attack Protection – Network Box’s Z-Scan, our proprietary zero-day anti-malware engine, protects you from unknown threats before a signature is created to combat them.
- Full Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware Solution – Included in the Network Box UTM+ solution are over 41 different engines dedicated to protecting your network.
- Plug and Play – Network Box strives to ensure minimum disruption to your network during installation, possibly limited to the simple switching of cables, and throughout your Network Box experience. Easy to use, easy to support.