Fully Managed Firewall
The Network Box Firewall protects servers and workstations from a host of network-level attacks, including protocol anomalies, connection flooding, denial-of-service, SYN flooding, as well as packet fragmentation evasion techniques. Black hole, fingerprint obfuscation and decoy technologies further shield protected networks from malicious probes.
- Hybrid Firewall design for the best of all worlds.
- Application-Level Packet Filtering, both secure and efficient.
- Proxy-ARP Transparency isolates internal systems from attack.
- Policy-based routing for efficient use of dual network connections.
- Multiple redundant / balanced Internet links for fail-safe operation.
- Traffic shaping and QOS control for priority services.
- Multiple Network Boxes configured as a single fault tolerant virtual router.
- Address translation and port / address forwarding hides the internal network.