Managed Security for SME
There are many advantages for an organization to outsource its Internet security to Network Box USA’s managed service, but it basically boils down to increased cost-effectiveness and how we allow your IT department to operate without in-depth understanding of the various security functions, such as:
- gateway protection, including managed services for firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, and virtual private networks
- security monitoring
- incident management, including emergency response and forensic analysis
- vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- anti-virus, anti-spam and web filtering.
By engaging Network Box USA, your organization will improve security without increasing costs. Outsourcing to us enables you to:
- free up resources for other mission-critical purposes
- maintain operational flexibility by allowing peak requirements to be met while avoiding the cost of hiring new staff
- obtain current technology or capability that would otherwise have to be hired or acquired by retraining, at a potentially very high cost
- avoid infrastructure obsolescence by giving the responsibility for technical currency to us
- control operating costs, or turn fixed costs into variable ones, through the use of predictable fees.
Network Box USA offers much more than other SaaS (security-as-a-service) providers offer. Through our global network of Security Operation Centers, we’ll manage, monitor and consolidate your Internet security requirements, employing a wide range of services – protecting your network 24/7.