S-Scan (Content Filtering System)
Network Box's S-Scan module is a high-speed web content filtering system, designed to help organizations block undesirable web content from reaching their viewers.
S-Scan uses high performance signature-based technology, rather than a simple URL database, to identify web content more efficiently and effectively. This enables Network Box to identify almost immediately and in real-time, categories of new undesirable websites without the need to update a URL database.
Ultimately, the content filtering settings of each Network Box solution are entirely in the control of the client organization.
- 16 categories, including Google Safe Browsing Malware and Phishing
- Highly configurable content filtering rules
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) and Microsoft Active Directory support
- Protection that is not restricted to one language or geographical region
Multilayered, Comprehensive Security
- 16 content filtering engines
- More than 33.6 million signatures
- Real-time, proactive protection (PUSH Technology)
Highly Configurable: Clients have the option to filter content and access to content by user, user groups, day of the week, time of the day (office hours/non-office hours), and more.
The following solutions include Network Box's S-Scan - Content Filtering Engine. Click a link below to learn more.
- [White Paper] Network Box's PUSH Technology