Network Box’s M-Scan is a multi-engine anti-malware system that protects against malware and malicious content. M-Scan uses two anti-malware systems: Kaspersky Labs and Network Box’s Just-In-Time Anti-Malware. Combined with Z-Scan, this multilayered approach enables Network Box to protect their clients with 16 anti-malware engines and a database of more than 12.4 million signatures. (For up-to-date figures, click here.)
Aside from traditional signature approach to block known threats, these engines also use every known technique to recognize unknown malware. These techniques include Real-Time Pattern Matching, Behavior Anomalies, Heuristics of various kinds among others.
Click here for more information about how Network Box deploys signatures, updates, and patches in true real-time with its proprietary award-winning PUSH Technology.
- Detection of viruses, worms, Trojans, and other malware from HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SMTP, SMTPS, POP3, POP3S, IMAP4, and IMAP4S sources
- Incoming and outgoing message protection with support for large email sizes
- Support for archive attachments protects against buried threats
- 16 anti-malware engines
- More than 12.4 million signatures
- Policy protection
Comprehensive, Proactive Managed Security
- Stops malware before it enters your network
- Protects web browsing and email from malware and malicious content and even in encrypted streams
- Updated in true real-time with PUSH Technology