The Network Box Firewall protects servers and workstations from a host of network-level attacks, including protocol anomalies, connection flooding, denial-of-service, and SYN flooding, as well as packet fragmentation evasion techniques. Black hole, fingerprint obfuscation and decoy technologies further shield protected networks from malicious probes. The Network Box firewall is tightly-integrated with 3 intrusion prevention systems; this sort of deep packet inspection is also known as a next-generation firewall.
- Hybrid Firewall design for the best of all worlds
- Application-Level Packet Filtering, both secure and efficient
- Policy-based routing for efficient use of dual network connections
- Multiple redundant / balanced Internet links for fail-safe operation
- Traffic shaping and QoS control for priority services
- Multiple Network Boxes configured as a single fault tolerant virtual router
- Address translation and port / address forwarding hides the internal network
- Bridging technology allows the transparent installation of our system in a network. It will perform all its functions without disrupting your existing network flow.