Network Box USA’s Managed Cloud Email Security (MCES) solution provides multilayered email threat protection against malware, spam, phishing, spyware, zero-day threats and more. Leveraging 79 anti-spam engines, 16 anti-malware engines (including our award winning Z-Scan to stop zero-day attacks in true real-time), and a database of over 63 million anti-spam and anti-malware signatures, Network Box USA enables clients’ IT departments to focus on their core business.
Request a Demo Buy Now
- Protection for SMTP
- Protection for encrypted protocols (SMTPS, STARTTLS)
- Email Policy Enforcement to block active content within emails
- Web Policy enforcement to block unsavory content within emails
- Challenge Response
- Proprietary Relationship Database
- Network Box Anti-Spam Module
- Envelope Verification
- Blocking of spamming IP addresses
- OCR (Identifies spam images)
- Directory Harvest Attack Protection
- DoS/DDoS Protection
- Anti-phishing and spear-phishing
- Protection against “CEO fraud attacks”
- Network Box Proprietary Antivirus
- Kaspersky Labs or Bitdefender Antivirus
- Z-Scan true real-time zero-day anti-malware protection
- Email Spooling and Queuing
- DLP (Data Leakage Prevention)
- Support for IPv6
- IPv4/IPv6 bi-directional translation
- LDAP Link (support for Radius as well)
- Mail Portal email report
- Option for real-time personalized user interface
- 24x7x365 Monitoring and PUSH Updates
- 8 AM to 8 PM Business day support for email issues
It’s cost-efficient. Network Box USA’s Managed Cloud Email Security is sold as a service, hosted in the cloud and completely managed.
It’s proactive. Network Box’s patented PUSH technology ensures that clients’ solutions are protected with the latest security updates in less than 45 seconds upon availability. Z-Scan, a true real-time zero-day anti-malware engine, reacts in under 3 seconds!
It’s certified. Network Box’s Security Response Center has achieved triple-ISO certification status (ISO 9001, 20000, 27001), and Network Box USA has attained SSAE 16 SOC 2 attestation.
It’s IPv6 ready. The Network Box solution provides seamless IPv4/IPv6 bi-directional translation and in May 2012, the Network Box appliance achieved IPv6 Ready Phase-2 Gold certification for its platform, a first for a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP).
Request a quote today!
Request a Demo Buy Now